Faac XKP metal keypad with radio or BUS connection
Faac XKP Keypad
- XKP BUS version: Easy connection with BUS 2EASY
- XKP Radio Version: Wireless with patented FAAC SLH Technology
Easy connection with BUS 2EASYFunctional designThe keypads are activated when an alphanumeric combination is entered and it is possible to select one of two operating modes.
- EASY: each user code is associated with only one command.
- ADVANCED: each user code activates one, several, or all available commands.
All models are made from high-quality materials: painted aluminium base, stainless steel keypad cover, and surface with blue LED backlighting. The robust keypads can be used even in the most adverse weather conditions: they are resistant to rain, snow, and humidity and can be used without having to take off your gloves.
The XKP B model is equipped with BUS 2easy technology that uses two non-polarised wires.
It connects to:
- control boards equipped with BUS 2easy, in 1 command or 2 command mode
- BUS XBR2 and XBR4 interfaces, to control boards that are not equipped with a bus or for other uses, with 2 or 4 available commands
Guaranteed security: even if tampered with, the short-circuiting of the cable does not transmit the command, preventing unauthorised access. BUS 2easy has a built-in fail-safe check.
Wireless: Patented Technology
The wireless battery powered XKP W 868 model does not require wiring and can transmit up to 4 different commands. The patented SLH FAAC technology, which is compatible with all the corresponding receivers and transmitters, change the code each time the keypad is used in order to guarantee maximum security.
|Suitability||Suitable for outside|