Faac 750CP underground hydraulic jack for swing gates up to 800kg - 180 degree opening
Faac 750 CP Underground operator, 180 degrees opening jack.
- For swing gates, it utilises a load-bearing foundation box with a single-leaf max weight of 800kg.
- Suitable for gates up to 3.5m in width.
- Drive units are available at an opening angle of 100 degrees and 180 degrees and pumps with or without hydraulic locking.
- The exclusive hydraulic device, ensuring maximum anti-crushing protection, features two highly sensitive by-pass valves. In case of an emergency, a key-protected release device in an easy-to-access position makes it possible to operate the gate manually. The CBAC version has hydraulic locking to hold the gates in a fixed position in both open and closed positions.
- Reliability is assured under all atmospheric conditions and at extreme temperatures in the range - 40 degrees to +55 degrees. The FAAC hydraulic device requires very little maintenance and is low on electrical power consumption.
- The FAAC 750 system is made up of a drive unit installed under the gate and a hydraulic pump unit mounted above ground inside the property.
- The whole 750 range can easily automate gates with leaves weighing up to 800 kg each. The system consists of a sturdy, compact, underground drive unit, and a hydraulic pump unit available in two different models. All components are integrated with a hydraulic circuit providing continuous lubrication and cooling.